Adult Day Program
The Opportunity Tree Adult Day Program is specially designed for adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities in Arizona. It provides a community on a regular schedule to individuals with a variety of needs, paying careful attention to the whole person.
Our Adult Day Program is where members come to learn about themselves, to learn from others and to grow.
The program helps members increase independence in their daily lives, participate in the local community and build social skills with their peers and others. Members participate in creative activities that are social, recreational and habilitative, following best practices in programming.
Adults participate in activities designed to:
- Increase self-confidence
- Encourage self-sufficiency
- Promote social interaction
- Facilitate participation and integration into the local community
- Develop personal skills based on individual goals and objectives
What It’s Like
Art activities include:
– Community immersion experiences
– Cooking classes
– Creative art activities
– Structured social skills training
– Opportunities for personal growth and exploration
– Healthy Habits
How to Join
We offer our Adult Day Program at our three locations in Phoenix (Perry Center), Casa Grande and Maricopa.
Complete our online interest form
Hear about events, updates and more
Translate this website: