The Opportunity Tree’s LEAF (Life Enrichment and Fulfillment) Program is specially designed for adults with intellectual or developmental disabilities in Arizona. It provides supports to individuals with a variety of needs, paying careful attention to the whole person.
Our LEAF Program is where members come to learn about themselves, to learn from others and to grow.
The program helps members increase independence in their daily lives, participate in the local community and build social skills with their peers and others. Members participate in creative activities that are social, recreational and habilitative, following best practices in programming.
Adults participate in activities designed to:
- Increase self-confidence
- Encourage self-sufficiency
- Promote social interaction
- Facilitate participation and integration into the local community
- Develop personal skills based on individual goals and objectives
What It’s Like
– Community immersion experiences
– Cooking classes
– Creative art activities
– Structured social skills training
– Opportunities for personal growth and exploration
– Healthy Habits
How to Join
We offer our LEAF Program at our four locations in Phoenix, Casa Grande, Avondale and Maricopa.